Posted Fri 20th Jul 2018, 10:32pm
Welcome to the July update!
Become a supporter
We're excited to have gathered some of the country's top creatives and campaigners to work on making safe, legal psychedelic experience available to all. Together, we recently launched the Psychedelics for Mental Health campaign which was featured by the Independent. The campaign animation has now had over 60,000 views across Facebook and Youtube.
Things in the world of drug policy are changing fast: the government's drugs advisory council has just recommended that cannabis-based medicines are made legal. With your support, we can make sure psilocybin is next. Visit our Support page to learn more and donate.
The first 1000 supporters will recieve a limited edition “Change Maker” badge as a token of our appreciation.
- Mon 23rd Jul, London: Psychedelic Gong Bath
- Thu 26th Jul, London: Sisters Breathwork Circle
- Tue 31st Jul, London: Shroomshop (sold out)
- Thu 16th Aug, London: Shroomshop
- Sun 2nd Sep, Bristol: Sensing Symbiosis
- Sat 8th Sep, London: Psychedelic Drum Birthing Workshop
Psychedelic Experience Retreats
The Psychedelic Society's Psychedelic Experience Retreats allow you to explore the transformative potential of psychedelics in a safe and legal environment. The psychedelic used at the retreats is the psilocybin-containing truffle. The retreats take place monthly in the Netherlands, where psilocybin truffles are legal, in groups of 10-15.
Some participants have little or no prior experience with psychedelics, whilst others may be relatively experienced yet are attracted by the group setting, and/or the idea of taking psychedelics in an intentional way at a potentially higher dose than before.
We are also now offering private retreats on request: email email@example.com
Many of the team will be at Boom Festival this week, Europe's largest and best-known celebration of psychedelic art, music and culture. Recommended workshops:
- Wed 25th Jul, 13:00: Cryptopsychedelic
- Thu 26th Jul, 21:00: Psychedelic Stories
- Fri 27th Jul, 19:45: Turn on, Tune in, Drop out… Integrate? A workshop with Ivan March and Stephen Reid from the UK Psychedelic Society
Stephen and the Psychedelic Society team