Posted Wed 14th Nov 2018, 4:36pm
Join our 4th birthday celebrations on Saturday 1st December
We can hardly believe it, but the Psychedelic Society is turning 4 years old! In that time:
- We've run 26 Experience Retreats for 345 participants
- 37,000 people have joined our email list
- 24,000 people have signed our petitions
- We've sold over 13,000 tickets to our events
- We've received 3,000 one-off donations
Whether you've attended a retreat, signed a petition, attended an event, made a donation or just mentioned the Society to a friend - thank you. Together, we're creating a more compassionate and joyful world through the conscious use of these incredible substances.
In the afternoon, we're screening the premiere of 'The Mind Explorers', a documentary featuring one of our Psychedelic Experience Retreats, at the Rio Cinema in Dalston. The screening will be followed by a reception at our new HQ.
In the evening, we're hosting a banquet at our HQ, where 30 lucky souls will be wined, dined and delighted by the Psychedelic Society team and some very special guests.
We expect demand for this event to be high, so we're allocating the places at the banquet by lottery. To enter the lottery, either:
- Become a Member of the Society at http://psychedelicsociety.org.uk/support by donating as little as £3 a month, or
- Make a one-off donation of £100 or more via https://psychedelicsociety.org.uk/events/4th-birthday-banquet-sat-1st-dec-2018-386 (the equivalent of donating £8/month for a year).
Becoming a Member will of course entitle you to the great existing benefits:
- A 10% discount on tickets to our events
- Access to the members' Facebook group
- Invitations to our members-only events