Psychedelic Gong Bath
- Mon 26th Mar 2018, 8pm – 10pm
- Round Chapel, Glenarm Road, London, UK
- Facebook event
- Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
us for a Psychedelic Gong Bath in the spectacular main theatre of the
Round Chapel in Hackney, known for its incredible acoustics.
As you lie on a mat on the floor, gongs, Himalayan singing bowls and overtone singing will be used to weave a tapestry of sound.
The vibrations create a feeling of beeing 'bathed' or carried away into the space, with participants variously reporting powerful bodily sensations, a deep meditative state often accompanied by rich imagery and visions, or feelings of timeless nothingness, ecstasy and bliss.
Kat Bumbul/Sound Mysterium is experienced and gifted sound healer, working with therapeutic grade gongs, Himalayan singing bowls and her unique voice. She is also a skillful ritualistic tea artist, creating sensuous tea meditations inspired by Chinese and Japanese ceremonies and Taoist and Zen philosophy.
More about Kat and her work: www.soundmysterium.com
* Doors open at 7.45pm for 8.15pm start and the session lasts over an hour
* No entrance after 8.15pm please
* Please bring a blanket and a mat if possible (a yoga mat is fine). A sleeping bag is a good option too. A limited quantity of blankets will be available.
* At the end of the bath, you are welcome to stay for tea.
(Please note, these events aren't designed for people to take psychedelics at. The Psychedelic Society does however organise 'Psychedelic Experience Weekends' - for more information, please visit http://