~ ABOUT THE PSYCHEDELIC SOCIETY'S MEN' CIRCLE ~
It’s clear that the images of adult manhood given by the popular culture are worn out - a man cannot depend on them. As many men have been figuring out, the models that men have been taught to live by do not actually work in real life.
This is a gathering for psychedelic creatures who identify as men to explore together what a man is or could be in our times.
Over the coming year, we will explore our experience of manhood including:
- Opportunities to drop the mask and connect with other men authentically and vulnerably
- Learning to be as comfortable in our bodies as we are in our heads
- Explore our relationship to the Feminine (Yin) and Masculine (Yang) both inside and outside of ourselves.
- Explore to the Archetypes of the King, Warrior, Lover and Magician.
- Help and challenge each-other to show up in the world more fully – a sons, fathers, brothers, lovers, friends and allies.
We welcome cis and transgender men, and non-binary humans who were assigned male at birth.
The workshop will be facilitated by Mikey, a meditation teacher and resilience specialist with the charity Mind.
For any enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we can not arrange refunds or exchanges. We do welcome swapping or reselling your tickets with people you know.